Englishour offers ILEP courses to students from all around the world outside the EU. Non-EU courses comprise of a visa period of 33 weeks, within which students complete 25 weeks of course, studying for 15 hours per week. Students can choose between our morning course (Monday to Friday, 9.40am to 1pm) and our afternoon course (Monday to Friday, 1.30pm to 4.50pm). Our non-EU courses enable student to study for a TIE, Cambridge or IELTS exam. Englishour offers all levels on each course to students from beginner A1 to advanced C1. Our classes are General English and/or Exam-focused classes at specific levels.
  • The student applies for the course by contacting us at
  • The student completes the booking form and grammar and writing tests.
  • The student indicates the course they want and their start date as well as accommodation if needed.
  • Once assessed and availability confirmed, the student then pays for their course.
  • For non-EU work/study courses, the student will pay for:
    • Their course
    • Their Medipel insurance. 
    • Their end of course exam
  • Once payment is received, Englishour will send the student their documentation for travel/applying for their visa. Documentation cannot be sent until all fees are paid in full.

CAE exam

C1 Advanced, formerly known as Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), is the in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for. Passing this test attests that you can communicate with confidence in English for work and study purposes.

The test is in four parts and covers all language skill areas: Reading and Use of English (1 hour 30 minutes), Writing (1 hour 30 minutes), Listening (40 minutes) and Speaking (15 minutes per candidate).

As in the FCE exam, the results are expressed in grades: A (C2), B (C1) or C (C1).
You will also receive a Statement of Results. If your performance ranges between CEFR Levels B2 and C2, you will also receive a certificate.

If you do not pass but still do reasonably well, you are issued a B2 certificate.